Air Cleaner Systems
Poor indoor air causes a great many issues including:
- Making people sick
- Keeping many from sleeping well
- Harboring harmful pollutants and other substances, such as CO and radon
- Increasing the risk for mold-related illnesses
Indoor Air Quality – HVAC contractors in Santa Rosa can help with air cleaner systems
There are some relatively easy ways to improve air quality in your home. Here are a few ways to tackle poor indoor air quality:
- Air-purification air cleaner systems – One of the best and easiest ways to improve indoor air quality is with the installation of an air purification system. This air cleaner system filters the air in such a way that you and your family breathe very clean air. Allergies are greatly diminished when you breathe cleaner air. Of course, issues such as mold, mildew and asthma are lessened also. Not only will an air purifying system help clean your home’s air but it will give you the peace of mind knowing that it is continually working to scrub your dwelling’s air no matter what kinds of seasonal allergens were outside.
- Humidity issues – Many homes have issues with humidity. Too much humidity and you have to deal with issues such as mold and mildew. In this case we can install a de-humidifier and take care of your problem. But you can also have too little humidity in your home. This causes dry skin, scratchy throats and other problems. We can add a humidifier and help alleviate this problem. Can you have both issues in one home? There are some cases in which this might happen. If this is your issue, don’t fret. I can consult with you and we will figure out what we need to do.
- Gas monitoring – The main gas that people have a problem with is carbon monoxide (CO). This can be a real issue in your home. CO is an odorless and tasteless gas that can overwhelm you before you even know it. Most problems with this gas are the result of a faulty furnace. I can inspect your furnace, and your entire house, and educate you on CO and its hazards. Installing a CO monitor is always wise and a CO monitor comes each new furnace installation. CO is not the only gas you can have a problem with in your home. Radon can be an issue also. We can take a look at your home and determine if you have any kind of gas matters. This is also great for your peace of mind.
- Filters – The filters in your home heating and cooling equipment play a big part in determining indoor air quality. These need to be changed often. I can educate you about filters and show you all you need to know to change these filters on a regular basis. This is an area of air quality you never want to get lax on.
Indoor Air Quality – Get the right air cleaner system today
The air you, and your family, breathe in your home is essential for good health. Ensure good health by having us help you with your air cleaner system today by calling us at 707-953-3345.