Are You Air Conditioning Santa Rosa?
Jerry and Sally bought a house in Santa Rosa that is about 15 years old. After a week or so, their son Adam complained that his room was too hot. It didn’t seem possible to Jerry because he kept an eagle eye on the thermostat and the air conditioner was working correctly for our Santa Rosa summers. But he went into Adam’s room and they sat playing video games they usually played in the den. Sure enough, Adam’s room was hot.
The first thing Jerry tried was to make sure that the air vents were open and unclogged. He checked to make sure the ceiling fans were turn counter-clockwise for summer temperatures. He replaced the air filter. Jerry did everything right, but Adam’s bedroom was definitely too hot.
What Jerry didn’t know was that air leaks, poor window insulation and other problems can cause parts of the house in Santa Rosa to be either too hot or too cold. Since he was at a loss, he gave me a call and I went to see Jerry, Sally and Adam bringing along my nifty little thermal imaging camera. It’s just a little point-and-click device that I use to get a “picture” of what’s going on in your home as far as hot and cold spots are concerned.
A picture truly is worth a thousand words with this little machine. This energy saving thermal imaging camera can literally save you a lot of energy and so on your air conditioning bills in Santa Rosa. You don’t want to air condition all of Santa Rosa do you?
How can a thermal imaging camera save air condition expenses in Santa Rosa?
This little camera can tell us so much about your home and where it is losing energy. There is just no substitute for knowing this information. You can correct many issues and save tons of money if you know what’s going on inside your home. Let’s look at what it can tell us:
- The thermal imaging camera will show us the “energy layout” of your home. We will be able to tell by the pictures it shows us where any holes, cracks and crevices are. These are areas where energy loss is greatest and impact your energy dollars the most.
- General constructions faults will clearly show when the camera is used. This will allow us to see where holes are in duct work and air registers that allow hot air to seep in. For instance, you might have air from your attic settling into your home.
- The camera will also give us a good idea of what is happening around doors and windows. These are typically areas where you can feel drafts so you know you are losing energy here. We can get a great picture of these parts of your home and see exactly what needs to be done to curb air conditioning loss.
- The roof area the home is an area where massive amounts of energy can be lost. In Santa Rosa the thermal imaging camera allows us to take a look at your entire roof structure to see if there are problem areas. This is easily the best way to see how big an issue is going on above your head.
- Humidity can be an issue in your home also. Too much moisture can lead to mold and mildew issues that are not good for you and your family. Our thermal imaging camera can help us identify problems areas and we can then take measures to rectify any issues.
- We can take a look at all areas of your home and see if you are having all sorts of problems. Pipes, ceilings, heating and cooling equipment, breaker boxes and more are all areas that can be culprits in energy loss. I can come in and make sure we leave no area untouched when it comes to energy loss.
Energy Saving Heat Imaging – Stop Air Conditioning Santa Rosa
Look, this little thermal imaging camera is pretty much rocket science. But it’s good science, maybe even great science. With this one little device I can come into your home and map out where you have energy loss issues. After all, you don’t want to air condition all of Santa Rosa. Jerry and Sally have stopped doing that. Adam is very happy with his new room now.
So, let’s just do it. You could be wasting energy and money! There is no substitute for knowing how your home performs when it comes to energy use. You have too much at stake.
I can come to your home with my handy dandy thermal imaging camera. We can get all high tech and solve your energy loss problems. And I might even let you point-and-click the camera!! Call us today to schedule yours: 707-953-3345.
Shutterstock: image by Dario Sabjak