How are Heat Pumps Better than Pumping Iron?
Are you ready for a heating and cooling system that pumps the heavy iron for you? Then you just might be ready for a heat pump. These super energy-efficient systems are perfect for our climate here in Santa Rosa. If you are looking for a new home comfort system, let’s explore heat pumps!
Basically, Santa Rosa heat pumps are appliances that transfers heat from one place to another. They can be used for both heating and cooling. The unit has a indoor and outdoor component just like a normal heating and cooling system.
How It Works
The operation of the system is pretty straightforward. A heat transporter in the unit constantly moves heat from one area to another. In cooler weather the heat pump will extract outside heat and transfer it inside. In warm or hot weather the machine reverses directions and moves heat out of your home.
Where Do Santa Rosa Heat Pumps Work Best
Santa Rosa heat pumps work best in areas with warm or moderate winters. In very cold places there is not enough heat in the air for the appliance to work as well as it can. Santa Rosa has a mild climate in which a heat pump works well.
Advantages of Santa Rosa Heat Pumps
There are many advantages to using this type of heating and cooling system. Let’s look at a few of them below:
- Santa Rosa heat pumps don’t generate heat. They just move heat from one area to another. This makes these systems more energy efficient than any other.
- A heat pump will control the climate in your home much better than any other system. Chances are you live between a short temperature range in your home during the course of the year. This unit will make is easier to maintain that comfort range.
- Heat pumps have the ability to increase or decrease the temperature in a room quickly, saving energy and make you comfortable quicker.
- The system operates safely. There is no flame or other hot surfaces that children and pets can touch or even get near.
- The unit does not burn oxygen. So you won’t have to deal with stuffy rooms or condensation on your windows. You can create the perfect indoor environment for you and your family.
- Air quality is greatly improved in your home with Santa Rosa heat pumps. The system does not generate any smoke or add any fumes to your dwelling. Filters on the unit clean and purify your air so you won’t have to deal with dust, mold, smoke and other harmful particles.
- These units are typically smaller than more traditional heating and cooling systems. They take up much less space and can be installed in more out of the way places.
- Heat pumps are currently the most efficient way to heat a home and they are just about as good when it comes to cooling your home. Overall, the system is the most cost-effective way to heat and cool your house year round.
Santa Rosa Heat Pumps – Let Them Do Your Heavy Work
InSanta Rosa heat pumps are an excellent choice for heating and cooling your home. The climate here lends itself well for heat pump use.
So if you are considering a new heating and cooling system for your home let’s talk about a heat pump. The benefits above should at least have you thinking a system might work well for you. You can call us at 707-953-3345.
Tags: Santa Rosa Heat Pumps