Santa Rosa Air Conditioning Repair Tips – Finding a Reliable HVAC Contractor
Although you may be relying on your furnace to keep your Santa Rosa home at an ideal temperature at the moment, now is the time to think about any air conditioner repair you may need soon. If your heating and air conditioning systems are in need of service, you need to find a reliable and affordable Santa Rosa air conditioning repair contractor to get the work done for you. But how do you know if the company you are considering is going to provide you with top notch air conditioner repair without over charging you?
First Search Santa Rosa Air Conditioning Repair
A quick Google search for Santa Rosa air conditioning repair service will result in several pages of potential companies. You will need to find a way to narrow your search significantly.
The next step may be to check out the business rating websites like Yelp or Angie’s List. Unlike a company’s website, these sites will provide you with both positive and negative reviews of any given company. It may be a good idea to start with the companies located right in Santa Rosa as this will not only narrow your search a bit, but also ensure that the companies you are considering are familiar with your area.
If you have neighbors that have lived in your area longer than you have and you know them well enough to trust their opinion, take a few minutes to hear what they have to say about local Santa Rosa air conditioning repair and HVAC repair and service companies they have used. A face-to-face conversation may provide you with details not listed online.
Dig A Bit Deeper
Once you have done a search for Santa Rosa air conditioning repair and HVAC repair and service companies, visited rating sites, and talked to your neighbors you should have narrowed your pool of potential companies down a bit. Now is the time to visit the sites of each remaining air conditioning repair service company to get more detailed information.
- Do they have factory-trained technicians? – When considering an air conditioner repair company, you want one who has been trained by the experts.
- Are they locals? – While there is no guarantee that a family-owned and operated business will provide you with more reliable service, we are proof that is often the case. A small local business has a lot more riding on every service call and are more likely to go above and beyond to ensure that you are not just satisfied but happy with their work.
- How long have they been in the business? – If an affordable heating and air conditioning company has been in business for quite some time, it is likely that they are not only reliable but good at what they do.
After completing your research, you may still have a few options. Now is the time to contact the individual air conditioner repair companies and get information directly from them. Here are some things to ask them;
- Do they have insurance? – You should not let anyone do work on your home who are not properly insured.
- Do they inspect before providing you with an estimate? – Any contractor that says they can provide you with an accurate estimate without taking the time to inspect the work that needs to be done should be avoided.
- Can they do custom repair or installation jobs? – every home has unique properties and parameters and sometimes factory designed systems simply will not do.
If you have more questions about air conditioner repair or would like to begin your search with an HVAC company that has been time tested and has the credentials and references to prove it, contact us at Affordable Heating and Air. Our number is 707-953-3345.