Santa Rosa HVAC Contractors, Trane Products and an Electrifying Video
What are the requirements that you have when it comes to your air conditioning and heating here in Santa Rosa or wherever you live? Chances are you aren’t sure. That’s where your Santa Rosa HVAC contractors can help you out. Our product is Trane, because you know “nothing can stop a train”. But there are some things that I can tell you about that help you make a decision or at least know some questions to ask.
Did you know that if you buy a heating and air conditioning system that is either to small or too big, your system can cost you money? That’s right.
- If your system is too large it will cool or heat your house too quickly, so that you won’t feel comfortable. Why? Because it will get to the cut-off point on your thermostat and go off before it has adequately removed sufficient moisture from the air–that is makes you feel sticky and uncomfortable in the summer. The motor will be cycling quickly which will also shorten the life of you unit and increase your electric bill.
- A system that is too small just can’t do the job. It will run constantly in the summer and depending on how warm you want to be in the winter it could run continuously then as well. This will overtax your system and increase your electric bill as well.
- A system that is right for your house will provide you with the comfort you need along with electric bills that won’t be extreme. (More on electricity in our video).
Knowledgeable Santa Rosa HVAC contractors will be able to help you attain the comfort you want. So will our Trane high efficiency products, which can give you relief from high electric bills and energy costs while you do something positive for Santa Rosa and the environment.
Did you know that the average household will pay $2,300 this year on energy costs, with heating and cooling accounting for the majority of that total? (Source: Alliance to Save Energy)
Coming around the mountain with your Santa Rosa HVAC contractors
Below are some ENERGY STAR qualified Trane systems to help you with your energy management:
- The Trane XC95 is one of the market’s most efficient gas furnaces and attains up to a 95 percent AFUE rating, which is nearly 20 percent higher than the government minimum standard. By installing an efficient furnace, you can save up to 40 percent on home heating costs.
- The Trane XL20i is among the highest energy efficient air conditioners available today and its SEER (Seasonal energy efficiency ratio) of up to 20.00 exceeds the minimum efficiency of 13 SEER set by the Department of Energy. A SEER rating of up to 20.00 can mean a savings of up to 60 percent on a family’s annual cooling costs, if the system it’s replacing is 10 years or older. (This figure is the potential energy use comparing an 8-SEER system to a 20-SEER high-efficiency system. Actual energy savings will vary depending on many factors including your lifestyle, system settings, maintenance, climate and installation.)
You can readily see that you have many choices when you go to purchase your heating and air conditioning system. Trane is definitely one you want to check out.
So are you wondering about the video on Trane and electricity? Watch this electrifying commercial.
These guys have a great sense of humor and we love this video! I hope you did, too.
If you would like to know more, please call us at 707-953-3345.